This enzyme-based Microfiber Cleaner Laundry Booster is USDA certified 53% biobased and restores dingy, smelly laundry to bright, clean and fresh, without harmful chemicals from bleach, ammonia or synthetic fragrances. Eliminates all kinds of laundry stains and odors, including grass, urine, blood, grease, grime and more, even in hard water. Safe for all machine-washable fabrics; use as a hot-water pre-soak or as part of your regular laundry routine.
- Synthetic fragrances
- Optical brighteners
To deep clean microfiber:
- Fill sink or one-gallon bucket with hot (not boiling) water and dissolve a full scoop (30 ml) of Microfiber Cleaner Laundry Booster.
- Add up to 10 heavily soiled microfiber cloths and soak for 30 minutes. Rinse well and tumble or air dry.
- Or, after soaking, place in washing machine and launder on normal cycle using a Norwex laundry detergent.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets. Launder dark colors separately. Dry as usual.
As laundry booster:
- Can be used with powder or liquid laundry detergents. Add one full scoop (30 ml) of Microfiber Cleaner Laundry Booster to wash cycle, along with Norwex Laundry Detergent.
- If using with Liquid Laundry Detergent, include Microfiber Cleaner Laundry Booster in the pre-soak cycle. Wash according to label instructions and tumble or air dry.
- When using with Liquid Laundry Detergent in a high-efficiency (HE) machine, put Microfiber Cleaner Laundry Booster in the presoak dispenser.
Not for use on delicate fabrics like silk or wool. Please follow garment-cleaning instructions for all fabrics.