"Quarterback" Shrimp Boat blank card, Les Thompson
Known in the late 1800s and early 1900s as a resort town with medicinal spring water, Bayou La Batre is now the Seafood Capital of Alabama. This iconic scene of shrimp boats may entice you to visit.
A native of Mobile, Alabama, Leslie Thompson earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from Auburn University. His first experience with art was in the second grade when his pastel drawing of a Gloucester Schooner was chosen for international exchange in the Jaycee Art Auction, which raised funds for the Mobile Museum of Art. The drawing eventually was exhibited in Paris, France. As a student at Auburn, Thompson travelled to Spain and attended the Universidad de Madrid.
Our system is set up to offer you these shipping options as you complete checkout:
- US Domestic Standard (USPS)
- US Domestic Express/Overnight (USPS)
- Canada - Global Express Mail (EMS)
- Canada - Priority Mail International
- Overseas - Global Express Mail (EMS)
- Local Pick-up(AKA Curbside Pickup) (we are in Daphne, AL) this is not a delivery or shipping option)
- If the item is available and you would like to pay by credit card, you must supply us your credit card information so we can perform an authorization (we send a request to verify and reserve the total; the charge will not be posted to your card until we receive the item).
- For international credit card payments, the billing address must match the shipping address.
- We reserve the right to cancel any orders that we or our payment processing service suspect to be fraudulent.
- International orders cannot exceed $200.00