Royal Jester Boot Gold
Purple, green, & gold with glitter, cord, & bells
Gold fabric, approx. 6.5" X 4" X 1.75 Ready to hang
Jacqueline Kent was born in London, England. She thrived amidst
a background rich in artistic creativity and was motivated to reach for the sky. One fateful day, as if possessed, Jacqueline Kent watched her hands perform a miracle creating a face, a hand, a finger, afoot. With no formal training, the realization of her own capabilities was recognized and treated by her, as a cherished gift. Although Jacqueline Kent's discovery happened overnight, her hard work and long hours have taken nine dedicated years. Her creations reflect her positive and keen awareness of personalities, attitudes and relationships. It becomes obvious that the artist is filled with laughter, wisdom and ease and the very love of life itself.
Texture differences which may appear on this handcrafted item are inherent to the natural materials and artistic manufacturing process. This expresses the item as handmade and unique, and in no way reflects damage or error in production.
- US Domestic Standard (USPS)
- US Domestic Express/Overnight (USPS)
- Canada - Global Express Mail (EMS)
- Canada - Priority Mail International
- Overseas - Global Express Mail (EMS)
- Local Pick-up (we are in Daphne, AL)
- Free Delivery Tuesday 11am-4pm(36526 ZIP CODE ONLY)
- If the item is available and you would like to pay by credit card, you must supply us your credit card information so we can perform an authorization (we send a request to verify and reserve the total; the charge will not be posted to your card until we receive the item).
- For international credit card payments, the billing address must match the shipping address.
- We reserve the right to cancel any orders that we or our payment processing service suspect to be fraudulent.
- International orders cannot exceed $200.00