Our system is set up to offer you these shipping options as you complete checkout:
- US Domestic Standard (USPS)
- US Domestic Express/Overnight (USPS)
- Canada - Global Express Mail (EMS)
- Canada - Priority Mail International
- Overseas - Global Express Mail (EMS)
- Local Pick-up (we are in Daphne, AL)
- Free Delivery Tuesday 11am-4pm(36526 ZIP CODE ONLY)
International customers: For shipments to Canada, the customer can choose either Priority Mail International or Global Express Mail (EMS).
We will only use Global Express Mail (EMS) for overseas orders, however.
Our shipping options have proven to be fairly close to actual charges. If you are overcharged by a relatively significant amount (a case that can arise with small, expensive items ordered alone), you will likely receive a partial discount, refund or reimbursement. It is NOT our goal to profit from shipping overcharges. Also, if shipping costs turn out to be understated, we do not assess additional charges.
Unless special circumstances exist, only unopened and unused items are permitted for returns. We will not accept returns 30 days after shipment. Returned items are subject to a 15% restocking fee. There are no refunds for shipping charges. Contact us to initiate a return.
Please do not hesitate to use our e-commerce ordering system. Our secure server keeps all of your information confidential. For information on our privacy policies, see our Privacy Notice.
We currently accept two types of payment: credit cards (VISA, MasterCard and American Express) and Paypal.
For credit card transactions, please be sure that you supply the correct billing address during checkout. Also, supplying the card's 3 or 4 digit V-code is required. For your security, the V-code is not stored permanently in our system.
For Paypal transactions, our system will automatically redirect you to the Paypal site as you complete your order.
If you would like to special order an item that is not regularly stocked, please contact us. First, we will confirm the availability of the item from our supplier.
- If the item is available and you would like to pay by credit card, you must supply us your credit card information so we can perform an authorization (we send a request to verify and reserve the total; the charge will not be posted to your card until we receive the item).
We have two important international payment policies:
- For international credit card payments, the billing address must match the shipping address.
- We reserve the right to cancel any orders that we or our payment processing service suspect to be fraudulent.
- International orders cannot exceed $200.00